The words we, us, our, Kim Kirkby Prestige Property means Kim Kirkby Prestige Property. The words "you" and "your" refer to registered users, customers, resellers, associates, suppliers or general public visitors to our Web Site.
Kim Kirkby Prestige Property may temporarily store your Internet address and the pages you access and a timestamp of when you accessed them to monitor user traffic through its website. We intend to use this data collected to generate statistics that aid us to deliver better web content services to our user.
Kim Kirkby Prestige Property promises not to distribute collected user information to any third party unless required by applicable government legislation. When finished with collected data, Kim Kirkby Prestige Property promises to destroy your IP address and web page access information immediately.
When you arrive at our website, Kim Kirkby Prestige Property may issue you a per-session cookie. If your browser receives an alternate type of cookie, please report the incident to our head office and we will investigate the matter.
Kim Kirkby Prestige Property cookies are strictly intended to store information pertaining to a users session. Although unlikely, Kim Kirkby Prestige Property will condemn any party that intercepts or distributes malicious content via its cookies. If you experience unusual activity whilst browsing our website, please report the incident to our head office and we will investigate the matter.
When you submit personal information to Kim Kirkby Prestige Property by filling out any online enquiry forms or emails, the requests are directly sent to our personnel.
All personal information received is retained for Kim Kirkby Prestige Property to fulfil the request being made. Unless required by applicable government legislation, Quip-Pro will not disclose your information to a third party.
Personal information may be securely retained for reference purposes and properly destroyed thereafter.
In some parts of the website, Kim Kirkby Prestige Property will ask you for personal information, including your email address. Your email address will only be used for the purposes stated and will not be disclosed beyond Kim Kirkby Prestige Property without your express permission.
Kim Kirkby Prestige Property may contact you through your nominated email address. Unless prior consent is given,
Kim Kirkby Prestige Property may contact you via your email nominated email address for administration and sales purposes only.
Network data traffic to and from our web servers will be monitored at all times. If excess data traffic is detected, Kim Kirkby Prestige Property reserves the right to cancel any or all user requests. Kim Kirkby Prestige Property may log its data traffic and source IP addresses of any Internet request. Such information would be protected and only disclosed to authorities or law enforcement bodies with a successful warrant application.
Information is retained for the purposes of following up prior orders and resolving any discrepancies. Order details are retained for a period of up to 7 years or as required by applicable government legislation.
Kim Kirkby Prestige Property may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and in order to create reports. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. The only cookies in use on our site are for Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that helps website owners understand how visitors engage with their website. Google Analytics customers can view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with their website so that they can improve it. Like many services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We then use the information to compile reports and to help us improve our site. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. These cookies are used to store information, such as the time that the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before and what site referred the visitor to the web page. Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page.
Kim Kirkby Prestige Property collect personal information about you so that we can perform our business activities and functions and to provide best possible quality of customer service.
We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
• to provide products and services to you and to send communications requested by you;
• to answer enquiries and provide information or advice about existing and new products or services;
• to provide you with access to protected areas of our website;
• to assess the performance of the website and to improve the operation of the website;
• to conduct business processing functions including providing personal information to our related bodies corporate, contractors, service providers or other third parties;
• for the administrative, marketing (including direct marketing), planning, product or service development, quality control, survey and research purposes of Ray White, its related bodies corporate, contractors, franchisees, franchisees’ real estate agents and employees or service providers;
• to provide your updated personal information to our related bodies corporate, contractors, franchisees, franchisees’ real estate agents and employees or service providers;
• to update our records and keep your contact details up to date;
• to process and respond to any complaint made by you; and
• to comply with any law, rule, regulation, lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator, or in co-operation with any governmental authority of any country (or political sub-division of a country).
To whom may we disclose your information?
Kim Kirkby Prestige Property may disclose your personal information to:
• Our employees, related bodies corporate, contractors, franchisees, franchisees’ real estate agents and employees or service providers for the purposes of operation of our website or our business, fulfilling requests by you, and to otherwise provide products and services to you including, without limitation, web hosting providers, IT systems administrators, mailing houses, couriers, payment processors, data entry service providers, electronic network administrators, debt collectors, utilities providers, and professional advisors such as accountants, solicitors, business advisors and consultants;
• suppliers and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business, marketing, and related purposes; and
• Any organisation for any authorised purpose with your express consent.
Kim Kirkby Prestige Property may combine or share any information that we collect from you with information collected by any of our related bodies corporate (within Australia).
Kim Kirkby Prestige Property may send you direct marketing communications and information about our products and services that we consider may be of interest to you. These communications may be sent in various forms, including mail, SMS, and email, in accordance with applicable marketing laws, such as the Spam Act 2003 (Cth). If you indicate a preference for a method of communication, we will endeavour to use that method whenever practical to do so. In addition, at any time you may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by contacting us (see the details below) or by using opt-out facilities provided in the marketing communications and we will then ensure that your name is removed from our mailing list.
Please feel free to contact Kim Kirkby Prestige Property head office if you require further information or a clarification of any statements above.